Erosion Stop in Agriculture
- Senter Novem
- WUR (Wageningen University)
- PRI (Plant Research International)
Scientific and economical research on NODUST®Agri as a sustainable alternative for manure or paper pulp against wind erosion in agriculture.
- Specific working analysis of NODUST®Agri under different conditions;
- Based on objective research, mapping the exact product characteristics and application areas.
- NODUST®Agri is an effective and efficient alternative for manure or paper pulp;
- NODUST®Agri only has positive characteristics, beneficial for the environment and plants;
- Especially effective and suitable against drift and wind erosion damage on high-yield crops.
- Prevents drift and wind erosion damage to young crops, without harming the environment;
- Simple and user-freindly; Highly flexible application with farmer’s own equipment, allows for immediate application when bad weather conditions arise;
- Higher cost efficiency with low dosage compared to manure or paper pulp.